Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bespin Han Solo

On Sunday, two days ago, Sideshow's Bespin Han Solo made it into my collection when I picked it up from Simply Toys at Suntec. Lucky for me, there were only a couple left and I managed to secure one.

I think Han Solo's belt looks really good and full of features. The detail of Harrison Ford's face is really realistic in my opinion. In comparison to my Medicom's Luke Skywalker's figure, I think the size of SideShow figures are much more proportional.

Anyways, pictures are worth a thousand words, and here is Han Solo modeling for the camera:





The detail on the gun is also quite amazing...


A mask also came with it.



I love the detail on his belt....


5 comments:

mazon said...

wahah your collection is growing fast by the day. i think u need a home studio with lightings n stuff to take more pro photos of ur toys.

Alvin Chan said...

hahaha. Yes, I think so too. I need more lightings so that I don't get shadows in my photos. :)

Shaun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaun said...

nice to meet a fellow 1/6 star wars collector :)

Alvin Chan said...

Nice to meet you too. Saw your blog. Cool stuff!