Monday, January 15, 2007

Qui-Gon Jinn and Sith Apprentice Anakin

I picked up the next two figures on the 2nd January from Simply Toys at Suntec and my collection now stands at three!

In addition I was so tempted by the limited edition Animated Boba Fett by Gentle Giant Ltd that it had to come home with me.

Anyway, once again here are my photos:

Sideshow's boxes are always really well made and had really pretty pictures.




Qui-Gon in his famous stance.


The detail on his beard is quite impressive.


His Jedi outfit without the robe.


Another angle..


Another close up..


Here's looking at you...


Even his long hair is well modeled...


Anakin in his stance...


Anakin's outfit is really nice. I like the leather like material.


A close up shot of Anakin with his Sith eyes...


Another pose of Anakin. I like the detail of his artificial hand.


Michael Crawford's review of SideShow's Qui-Gon Jinn.

Michael Crawford's review of SideShow's Anakin Sith Version.

No comments: