Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Medicom's Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader ROTS and Takara's Panzer Cop

Luke and Darth Vader (Return of the Sith version) from Medicom made it into my collection on the 9th January from The Falcon, thanks to Roy.

I think I should really stick to my Star Wars theme and try to not be tempted to get others. Unfortunately, that wasn't suppose to be and I ended up picking up Takara's Panzer Cop as well.

Doh! Just realised as I'm typing this that I forgot to take photos of the Panzer Cop. Oh well, in another blog then...

Well, Luke's pics are as follows:





Here we have Darth Vader.....





His helmet detaches....


Anakin's burnt head is one that I'm most impressed, its really life like.


Michael Crawford's reviews for Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader.

1 comment:

deadsurfkiss said...

The question is, which is better? The Sideshow Vader or the Medicom Vader?