Friday, January 12, 2007

My First Star Wars Figure by SideShow- Darth Maul!

Christmas day, 25th Dec 2006, the day that started it all. It was a christmas party over at Daisy and Alex's when I first saw how a collector showcased his action figures. It was wall to wall, pillar to pillar, from room to room. Alex had hundreds of action figures that just stunned me silly. I must had spent hours just staring and admiring his collection. It was better than being at a toy shop. What caught my attention was his collection of star wars figures. Then after a couple of emails with him, a Darth Maul Inclusive version was reserved for me at The Falcon on the 31st Dec 2006.

My very first Star Wars 12inch Action figure.... Darth Maul!

It came in a really nice collector's box and looks really good.


My attempts at modelling Darth Maul and photography:

Darth Maul standing tall with his robe.


A close shot of Darth Maul with his top down.


Darth Maul in his fighting pose with his light saber.


A close shot of that pose.


A doube light saber pose.


This one is looking at you....


A different doube saber pose..


He does look a bit intimidating.


Michael Crawford's review of SideShow's Darth Maul.

This is only the very first one.... more to come...... watch this space!

No comments: